Meet the Krinkels Meet the Krinkels

it was...

Awesome! Loved his voice.

-Indiscrimination- -Indiscrimination-

I love you style!

I think that your fbf music clips are best, you have perfect style, you music taste is great ( MSI is my favorite band to), but you still have to improve your graphics! You are my favorite author now!
Make some more flash clips!

TV-Shop 3 (Poeben 3) TV-Shop 3 (Poeben 3)

Axujetj

Nda, maladec sho sunuj etu xujnju suda, smeshno! Tolka mne kazitsa sho malo kto ponel pro sho tam bazarutj.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Music unfits!

Try to put another kind of music in your flash! It Should be 100% beter! Try some dark rock, something dark! Try Nine Inch Nails -the hand that feeds you!!! I promise it vill be better.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

Cool.

Cool flash.

Becoming A Game Animator Becoming A Game Animator

Hi!

The only thing I liked in you movie is music! When game load is playing Tool - Aenima! Aenima is my favorite song. You taste of music rulz! :D

Chosenofnature responds:

heh, thanks ^^ of course im gonna make my next opening where it shows my little MXZ Productions a lot shorter, but i still want it to have the base like Aenima. thanks man

-NoX- -NoX-

Cool

This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome! This movie is awesome!

Stick session Stick session

Good.

Interesting flash, next time make some more crashes! :D

Jedi In Training Jedi In Training

Komeddy

This fat guy in the tape is an idiot!!

AntiClockClock responds:

So is your spelling.

"Waterman" Ep. VII "Waterman" Ep. VII

Good

Good, good! Interesting style!! :) Keep going in this Way!!